Tuesday 19 July 2011

VIOLET

Ok, so today me and Jack decided to draw "cute" versions of our characters instead of drawing them realistically..... Here are some original character concepts for "Violet" the main female of our story... She is quite a serious character compared to Leo who is crazy and always happy!


And now the "cute" version of her -

I have given her a pet cat called Gravy. I don't know why I've called it Gravy, but yeah. I think I much prefer this style to be honest....

 This pic is really crappy quality because I pro-markered the next page, so I had to edit the leaked through colour out. I dunno YEAH.
We still intend on making a comic, just more likely to be shorter panel ones in this simplistic style, hopefully have them starting in the next week or so. SIGH.
P
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to when you do start the comic.

    How much of the story have you planned out?

    ReplyDelete